Thurday’s edition of MMA Junkie Radio with hosts “Gorgeous” George and “Goze” is here!
On Episode No. 3,046 of the podcast, the guys cover a lot of ground on the latest MMA news and notes.
- Halle Berry has a lot of love for MMA, but it cost her some broken bones thanks to UFC women’s flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko.
- Chael Sonnen kept it real when speaking about UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, saying the camp should lean into his “scumbag” personality and become a full-on heel. Do we agree?
- Speaking of Jones, Corey Anderson apologized to him for questioning his authenticity as a man of faith in the past. What do we make of that?
- Burt Watson, speaking from experience as the UFC’s former on-site coordinator, thinks the UFC will be back during the coronavirus pandemic, as well as be able to pull off “Fight Island.” Could he be of assistance? Would the UFC allow it?
- Yes, Darren Till beat Stephen Thompson a couple years back, but he missed weight, as “Wonderboy” reminded us this week. Can you talk smack if you miss weight?
- Luke Rockhold wants to make a comeback, perhaps? But should he?
- Francis Ngnannou and Jairzinho Rozenstruik agree on one thing: Their UFC 249 fight should be for the interim heavyweight title. Do we agree?
- Israel Adesanya and Tyron Woodley beefing on Twitter: What’s the point?
Stream or download this and all episodes of MMA Junkie Radio over at OmnyStudio, or check it out above. You can also catch it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and more. A new episode of the podcast is released every Monday and Thursday.