Bloody Elbow Presents a brand new podcast to our community with The Better of the C’Mon Now MMA Podcast, a brand new function that can broadcast to you each Wednesday afternoon at 2pm CST.
The present is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the larger information and goings on in MMA, each inside and out of doors the cage; and offered with a essential and unbiased eye.
This being the primary version of this hour-long (give or take) podcast, right here is a few element on what’s occurring right here. The “common” C’mon Now MMA Podcast is a each day podcast of various lengths, the idea of the podcast is to have a look at goings-on in MMA and dig beneath the floor of that information.
Here’s a abstract of the subjects mentioned, throughout this inaugural episode of the weekly “Better of” version of the podcast. We hope you get pleasure from listening to the present and can proceed to help it going ahead.
- Why I hate MMA (I don’t)
- UFC fighters and hazard pay for Jacksonville occasions
- Why do folks imagine Dana White?
- Bellator does the suitable factor, PFL kind of does the suitable factor
- Patricio Freire sounds off on the UFC
- Dana White avoids questions on COVID-19 testing
- What’s the security plan for Jacksonville occasions?
- UFC London fighters don’t get their present cash
- MMA managers siding with the UFC as an alternative of defending their purchasers
- Advantage signaling in MMA
- The MMA media’s duty in Jacksonville
When you loved our present, give us a shout out within the feedback right here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on one in all our different BE Presents Channels: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, OverCast, or Participant FM – whichever one occurs to be your listening platform of alternative. Whilst you’re there, don’t overlook to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that manner you’ll at all times be the primary to get all of BE’s each day MMA choices. For earlier episodes of the present, take a look at our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.