Monday’s version of MMA Junkie Radio with hosts “Beautiful” George and “Goze” is right here!
On Episode No. 3,051 of the podcast, the fellas look again at UFC 249 and talk about the 2 title fights, plus the remainder of the cardboard.
- UFC 249 went down this previous Saturday within the coronavirus period. Did any of the fighters appear like they had been rusty?
- Henry Cejudo stopped Dominick Cruz late within the second spherical to retain his bantamweight title. Was the stoppage an early one?
- What’s the distinction between an early stoppage and a foul stoppage?
- Cejudo retired instantly after his win. He’s 33. Will it stick? We don’t suppose so.
- Did Francis Ngannou’s 20-second knockout put further strain on the UFC to get the heavyweight division’s title image correctly up and operating?
- Did former champions Cruz and Fabricio Werdum present their age of their fights?
- Justin Gaethje bought a double bonus. However ought to a type of have gone to Calvin Kattar for his stoppage of Jeremy Stephens, particularly contemplating Stephens got here in 4.5 kilos heavy?
Stream or obtain this and all episodes of MMA Junkie Radio over at OmnyStudio, or test it out above. You may also catch it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and extra. A brand new episode of the podcast is launched each Monday and Thursday.