Thursday’s version of MMA Junkie Radio with hosts “Beautiful” George and “Goze” is right here!
On Episode No. 3,051 of the podcast, the fellas recap UFC on ESPN+ 29, in addition to look forward to UFC on ESPN 8, and extra.
- Glover Teixeira rallied from a gradual begin to placed on a clinic and beat down Anthony Smith within the UFC on ESPN+ 29 fundamental occasion. The battle ended with a fifth-round TKO win for Teixeira, however ought to it have been stopped sooner? We’ve received some perception into that.
- UFC on ESPN+ 29 was the second of three exhibits to happen behind closed doorways at VyStar Veterans Memorial Enviornment in Jacksonville, Fla. With no followers in attendance, do the fights appear extra brutal than common?
- May Dominick Cruz’s declare of Keith Peterson smelling like alcohol and cigarettes throughout his battle at UFC 249 have had an impact on UFC on ESPN+ 29 with referees permitting fights to go on longer?
- Marvin Vettori, who’s battle with Karl Roberson was scratched final minute, is perhaps cursed, and he’s understandably annoyed. However did he go too far within the lodge foyer?
- UFC on ESPN 8, headlined by a heavyweight conflict between Alistair Overeem and Walt Harris, goes down Saturday to cap off a trio of occasions in eight days. We preview the cardboard.
- Lastly, we want Khabib Nurmagomedov’s father the most effective as he recovers from a reported coma in Moscow.
Stream or obtain this and all episodes of MMA Junkie Radio over at OmnyStudio, or test it out above. You may also catch it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and extra. A brand new episode of the podcast is launched each Monday and Thursday.