What’s up everybody. I like to take a seat down with some charcoal and newsprint every struggle evening, and I got here away with fairly the gathering up to now eight days. Let’s look again at what simply occurred.

Aleksei Oleinik threw nothing however bombs at Fabricio Werdum en path to a win.

Niko Worth bought his complete face tore up by Vicente Luque.

Calvin Kattar completed Jeremy Stephens in a manner I’ve by no means seen earlier than.

Tan Dan looms massive whereas reffing Waterson vs Esparza

Yorgan de Castro seemed actually good for precisely 5 minutes of a 15 minute struggle.

What should it’s like for Rogan and DC to observe their coworker Dominick Cruz get blitzed after which mad about it?

Henry Cejudo achieved his closing kind. Congrats Henry.

Francis Ngannou did terrible issues to Jair.

The dream of Tony vs Khabib lastly died.

Michael Johnson was profitable and bought tapped once more 🙁

Drew Dober took out his second prospect in a row and needs to be ranked by now, and…

…he seemed nice doing so.

OSP went as much as heavyweight and seemed lower than snug being the little spoon.

Anthony Smith seemed unbelievable for about 20% of the struggle after which sacrificed his bones and tooth within the remaining 80% of the struggle.

Good to see and listen to Michael Bisping on the published.

Three struggle on the ultimate evening of fights have been so shut that it confirmed the flaw within the present/win fighter pay format.

Music Yadong was good for a 22 yr outdated, however so was Chito Vera.

I didn’t count on Edson Barboza’s floor and pound to be his standout offense, but it surely was nasty.

Angela Hill in all probability summed it up greatest. Fighters who lose razor skinny choices shouldn’t lose half their pay the identical as a fighter who will get slept in 30 seconds.

Handle your self and I’ll speak to you tomorrow.

Chris



CLICK HERE TO THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE