A brand new matchup has been added to UFC 250.
Cody Stamann(18-2-1 MMA, 4-1-1 UFC) will face Brian Kelleher (21-10 MMA, 5-Three UFC) at UFC 250, which is anticipated to happen at UFC Apex in Las Vegas pending the Nevada Athletic Fee’s approval to renew fight sports activities.
Common opponents at bantamweight, the 2 fighters will sq. off at featherweight on June 6.
An individual with data of the state of affairs confirmed the information to MMA Junkie on Tuesday following an preliminary report by BJPenn.com.
Stamann is coming off a majority draw in opposition to Track Yadong final December. He was anticipated to face Brazil’s Raoni Barcelos at UFC on ESPN eight on March 28, however the card was canceled as a result of ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
In the meantime, Kelleher snapped a two-fight dropping skid with back-to-back finishes over Ode Osbourne at January’s UFC 246 and Hunter Azure earlier this month at UFC on ESPN+ 29, incomes bonuses in each bouts. He’ll make a fast turnaround when he takes on top-15 ranked bantamweight, Stamann.
The newest UFC 250 lineup now consists of:
- Amanda Nunes vs. Felicia Spencer
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Cody Garbrandt
- Charles Byrd vs. Maki Pitolo
- Ian Heinisch vs. Gerald Meerschaert
- Jussier Formiga vs. Alex Perez
- Devin Clark vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Neil Magny vs. Anthony Rocco Martin
- Cory Sandhagen vs. Aljamain Sterling
- Sean O’Malley vs. Eddie Wineland
- Alex Caceres vs. Chase Hooper
- Brian Kelleher vs. Cody Stamann