Monday’s version of MMA Junkie Radio with hosts “Attractive” George and “Goze” is right here!
On Episode No. 3,057 of the podcast, the blokes recap UFC on ESPN 9, in addition to focus on the most recent MMA information and notes.
- The largest story at UFC on ESPN 9 was the excellent efficiency by Gilbert Burns as he dominated former welterweight champion Tyron Woodley for a unanimous choice win in the primary occasion. Did Woodley have an off night time, or is Burns simply that good?
- UFC gentle heavyweight champion Jon Jones has overtly threatened to vacate his title and has requested for his launch as his public feud with Dana White has escalated. If the UFC offers Jones a pay enhance to battle Francis Ngannou, will that open the flood gates for different fighters?
- In evaluating Jones to the UFC’s largest draw, Conor McGregor, we take a more in-depth look to dissect simply how a lot Jones is value to the corporate?
- UFC on ESPN 9 featured the smaller 25-foot octagon contained in the UFC Apex. What results did it have on fights all through the night time?
- UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman has overtly provided Conor McGregor a shot at his title, assuming it doesn’t occur with No. 1 contender Jorge Masvidal. There’s additionally the potential for a rematch with Colby Covington. So what’s subsequent? We focus on.
Stream or obtain this and all episodes of MMA Junkie Radio over at OmnyStudio, or test it out above. You may also catch it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and extra. A brand new episode of the podcast is launched each Monday and Thursday.