UFC girls’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes topped the record of UFC 250 fighter payouts.
On Saturday, MMA Junkie acquired a listing of fighter salaries from the Nevada Athletic Fee. Nunes (20-Four MMA, 13-1 UFC) earned $500,000 for her profitable effort in opposition to Felicia Spencer within the UFC 250 predominant occasion. As for Spencer (8-2 MMA, 2-2 UFC), the title challenger took house $125,000 in defeat.
UFC 250 happened Saturday on the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The principle card aired on pay-per-view after prelims simulcasted on ESPN/ESPN+.
The total record of UFC 250 salaries included:
- Amanda Nunes: $500,000 (consists of $150,000 win bonus) def. Felicia Spencer: $125,000
- Aljamain Sterling: $152,000 (consists of $76,000 win bonus) def. Cory Sandhagen: $80,000
- Cody Garbrandt: $260,000 (consists of $130,000 win bonus) def. Raphael Assuncao: $79,000
- Neil Magny: $158,000 (consists of $79,000 win bonus) def. Anthony Rocco Martin: $48,000
- Sean O’Malley: $80,000 (consists of $40,000 win bonus) def. Eddie Wineland: $46,000
- Alex Caceres: $116,000 (consists of $58,000 win bonus) def. Chase Hooper: $27,000
- Ian Heinisch: $80,000 (consists of $40,000 win bonus) def. Gerald Meerschaert: $33,000
- Cody Stamann: $72,000 (consists of $36,000 win bonus) def. Brian Kelleher: $33,000
- Maki Pitolo: $20,000 (consists of $10,000 win bonus) def. Charles Byrd: $12,000
- Alex Perez: $80,000 (consists of $40,000 win bonus) def. Jussier Formiga: $98,000
- Devin Clark: $96,000 (consists of $48,000 win bonus) def. Alonzo Menifield: $14,000
- Herbert Burns: $24,000 (consists of $12,000 win bonus) def. Evan Dunham: $60,000
The figures don’t embrace deductions for objects akin to insurance coverage, licenses and taxes. Moreover, the figures don’t embrace cash paid by sponsors, together with the official UFC 250 Promotional Tips Compliance pay. In addition they don’t embrace another “locker room” or particular discretionary bonuses the UFC typically pays. In addition they don’t embrace pay-per-view cuts that some top-level fighters obtain.
For instance, UFC officers will hand out further $50,000 UFC 250 fight-night bonuses.
In different phrases, the above figures are merely base salaries reported to the fee and don’t replicate whole compensation packages for the occasion.