The UFC’s June lineup continues to develop.
Two individuals with information of the scenario knowledgeable MMA Junkie of the reserving on Tuesday however requested to stay nameless because the promotion has but to make an official announcement.
Pena (8-2 MMA, 4-2 UFC) most just lately competed at UFC on ESPN+ 27 in February, defeating promotional newcomer Steve Garcia by unanimous determination. Pena has gained three of his most up-to-date 4 outings, additionally defeating Matt Wiman and Steven Peterson.
As for Worthy (15-6 MMA, 1-Zero UFC), the 33-year-old light-weight fighter has not competed since his knockout of Devonte Smith in his promotional debut at UFC 241 in August. The victory was one in all 2019’s greatest upsets in keeping with the oddsmakers. Worthy is presently driving a six-fight profitable streak with three finishes in that stretch.
With the addition, the UFC’s June 27 lineup now contains:
- Dustin Poirier vs. Dan Hooker
- Aspen Ladd vs. Sara McMann
- Viviane Araujo vs. Jennifer Maia
- Alexa Grasso vs. Ji Yeon Kim
- Maurice Greene vs. Gian Villante
- Tanner Boser vs. Philipe Lins
- Mickey Gall vs. Mike Perry
- Brendan Allen vs. Ian Heinisch
- Luis Pena vs. Khama Worthy