Roberts (10-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC), who will compete for the second time in three weeks, meets Miller (31-14 MMA, 20-13 UFC) in a 160-pound catchweight combat.
Two individuals with information of the scenario knowledgeable MMA Junkie of the reserving Tuesday however requested to stay nameless because the promotion has but to make an official announcement.
At UFC on ESPN 9 on Might 30, Roberts submitted Brok Weaver by way of second-round rear-naked choke. Roberts has gained back-to-back fights since struggling his lone profession loss to Vinc Pichel in June 2019.
Miller, one of many longest-tenured fighters on the UFC roster, is coming off a loss in his most up-to-date outing: a unanimous resolution defeat to Scott Holtzman at UFC on ESPN+ 25 in February. Previous to that, Miller had gained back-to-back fights in opposition to Clay Guida and Jason Gonzalez.
The occasion is scheduled to happen at UFC Apex in Las Vegas. No streaming or TV data has been launched at the moment.
With the addition, the present June 20 lineup contains:
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Alexander Volkov
- Raquel Pennington vs. Marion Reneau
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. Lauren Murphy
- Shane Burgos vs. Josh Emmett
- Lyman Good vs. Belal Muhammad
- Cortney Casey vs. Gillian Robertson
- Tecia Torres vs. Brianna Van Buren
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Oskar Piechota
- Austin Hubbard vs. Joe Solecki
- Jim Miller vs. Roosevelt Roberts