A flyweight matchup is the most recent addition to UFC 251.
Two folks with data of the state of affairs knowledgeable MMA Junkie of the reserving on Tuesday however requested to stay nameless because the promotion has but to make an official announcement.
Zhumagulov (13-Three MMA, 0-Zero UFC) was scheduled to make his promotional debut vs. Jordan Espinosa on June 13 in Kazakhstan, however the occasion was canceled as a result of coronavirus outbreak. Zhumagulov, a former FNG flyweight champion, has received his final 4 in a row, together with wins over former UFC flyweight title challenger Ali Bagautinov, Tyson Nam, and newly-signed Tagir Ulanbekov.
Paiva (19-Three MMA, 1-2 UFC) punched his ticket to the UFC in 2018 with a win over Allan Nascimento in Dana White’s Contender Collection. In his final outing, Paiva snapped a two-fight dropping skid with a knockout win over Mark De La Rosa – his first UFC victory.
With the addition, the present UFC 251 lineup consists of:
- Champ Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns – for the UFC welterweight title
- Champ Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway – for the UFC featherweight title
- Jose Aldo vs. Petr Yan – for the vacant UFC bantamweight title
- Amanda Ribas vs. Paige VanZant
- Frankie Edgar vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Ciryl Gane
- Volkan Oezdemir vs. Jiri Prochazka
- Raulian Paiva vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov