Monday’s version of MMA Junkie Radio with hosts “Beautiful” George and “Goze” is right here!
On Episode No. 3,061 of the podcast, the fellas look again at UFC on ESPN 10, in addition to focus on the newest MMA information and notes. Let’s get into it!
- At UFC on ESPN 10, Cynthia Calvillo made a press release in her ladies’s flyweight debut by defeating the No. 1 contender, Jessica Eye, by unanimous resolution. It was an general spectacular efficiency for Calvillo in her transfer up from strawweight. What’s subsequent for her?
- For Eye, the loss was certainly one of two setbacks from the weekend, as she additionally missed weight for her second consecutive struggle. Eye simply fought for the title not too way back. What does she need to do to get again on observe?
- A tragic and weird story this weekend from San Antonio, the place a person shot eight individuals at a bar after he was denied entry. The person claimed to be a “UFC fighter from California” earlier than he went to his automotive to seize a gun and returned opening hearth. Some ideas on that state of affairs.
- UFC welterweight star Jorge Masvidal have his aspect of a “take it or go away it” provide he acquired from the UFC to struggle for the title. Masvidal’s ongoing feud with Dana White and the UFC brass continues on. How will this finish?
- Talking of which, a number of old-fashioned fighters have spoken out concerning the UFC’s pay construction since Masvidal and Jon Jones have gone public with their discontent. Is a motion beginning?
Stream or obtain this and all episodes of MMA Junkie Radio over at OmnyStudio, or test it out above. It’s also possible to catch it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and extra. A brand new episode of the podcast is launched each Monday and Thursday.