LAS VEGAS – MMA Junkie was on scene and reporting dwell from Friday’s early and official UFC on ESPN 11 fighter weigh-ins, the place all however one fighter made weight with out problem.
The early weigh-ins befell on the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The identical venue hosts Saturday’s card, which airs on ESPN and streams on ESPN+.
The lone weight miss of the day belonged to Frank Camacho, who weighed 158 kilos for his light-weight matchup with late substitute newcomer Justin Jaynes (15-Four MMA, 0-Zero UFC). Camacho (22-Eight MMA, 2-Four UFC) was in the end fined 20 % of his purse, however the bout will go on as scheduled.
The complete UFC on ESPN 11 weigh-in outcomes embody:
MAIN CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, Eight p.m. ET)
- Curtis Blaydes (261) vs. Alexander Volkov (247)
- Shane Burgos (146) vs. Josh Emmett (146)
- Raquel Pennington (136) vs. Marion Reneau (136)
- Lyman Good (170.5) vs. Belal Muhammad (170.5)
- Jim Miller (159.5) vs. Roosevelt Roberts (160)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Bobby Inexperienced (155.5) vs. Clay Guida (154.5)
- Tecia Torres (116) vs. Brianna Van Buren (115)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (185.5) vs. Oskar Piechota (185.5)
- Cortney Casey (123.5) vs. Gillian Robertson (125.5)
- Frank Camacho (158)* vs. Justin Jaynes (156)
- Roxanne Modafferi (125.5) vs. Lauren Murphy (125.5)
- Austin Hubbard (156) vs. Max Rohskopf (155)
* Camacho fined 20 % of his purse for lacking the 156-pound restrict