The UFC’s July 25 occasion has taken a number of hits.
Each Danny Roberts and Shavkat Rakhmonov are out of their respective bouts, in line with two individuals with data of the state of affairs, who requested to stay nameless because the promotion has but to make an official announcement.
Causes for each Roberts and Rakhmonov withdrawing weren’t disclosed. No substitute has been discovered for both of their opponents, Nicolas Dalby and Ramazan Emeev.
Roberts (17-5 MMA, 6-Four UFC), who snapped a two-fight shedding streak with a knockout over Zelim Imadaev final November, initially was slated to face Dalby on March 21 in London, however the occasion was canceled because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The combat was rebooked for the July 25 on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, however Roberts has been compelled to withdraw.
Rakhmonov (12-Zero MMA, 0-Zero UFC) should wait as soon as once more to make his UFC debut. He was initially scheduled to face Bartosz Fabinski on March 21 in London earlier than the occasion was canceled. The undefeated Kazakhstani fighter was then matched up with Emeev on July 25 however has been compelled out.
With the adjustments, the present July 25 lineup consists of:
- Darren Until vs. Robert Whittaker
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Mauricio Rua
- Alex Oliviera vs. Peter Sobotta
- Alexander Gustafsson vs. Fabricio Werdum
- Nicholas Dalby vs. opponent TBA
- Tom Aspinall vs. Jake Collier
- Raphael Pessoa vs. Justin Tafa
- Movsar Evloev vs. Mike Grundy
- Bethe Correia vs. Pannie Kianzad
- Umar Nurmagomedov vs. Nathaniel Wooden
- Ramazan Emeev vs. opponent TBA
- Jai Herbert vs. Francisco Trinaldo